Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 14 November 2016

Lots of Shawls and Blankets to show you today!

Good afternoon,

It is always so nice when our Blankets and Shawls can get to other parts of the Country and not just the Birmingham area.  Kim has decided to donate to her local Hospice St. Lukes at Basildon. She has made a beautiful Sunshine Blanket and Shawl and she tells me she would like to make more in the future. Decorated with pretty Butterflies these two items are surely going to bring some smiles.



 

I am adding these in to our totals Kim thank you.

Next we have four pretty Shawls from Isrose in Norway.
It is so nice that Ladies in Europe take part in our project and I am always so grateful for your contributions Isrose. Thank you.
Such pretty designs and made beautifully.

Thank you Hilde (Norway).

Two Sunshine Blankets also.
One called 'Spring Crocus' and the other 'Easter Egg'.

It's so nice that you have named your Blankets but I'm afraid the quality of the photos is not good today. The day is quite dull, we've had rain today!

1340 Spring Crocus - Thank you Hilde.

1339 Easter Egg - Thank you Hilde.


Thank you Hilde.

Isrose was very happy that she managed to make these in time for my end of year deliveries.
I'm very grateful to her too!

So thank you both very much indeed.

x Sue X 

No comments:

Post a Comment