Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 25 September 2015

Up-date on Blanket Delivery.

Good morning and welcome!

I had a lovely email from Amanda at Belvoir Care Home. If you remember Lisa visited them recently I thought you might like to read what she said.

"Just dropping you an email to thank you, Lisa and everyone else for the beautiful blankets and shawls, the Residents enjoyed choosing their favourites and have worn the shawls and had the blankets on their laps or to hand on the back of their chair since receiving them.

Gladys is thrilled to bits about being on the Internet and having her picture seen around the world.

I took some pictures of the Residents with their shawls and blankets so I will ask their permission to share some of them with you all.

I think what you do for people is wonderful and once again I would like to say a big thank you from all at Belvoir and thanks also to Lisa for thinking of us".


It's so nice to get feedback from the Homes we visit it makes everything so much worthwhile. I'm sure the Blankets and Shawls will be talking points for many days to come.

Thanks everyone!

x Sue  x

No comments:

Post a Comment