Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 20 April 2015

Monday's post.

Good morning and welcome!

I would like to thank baw1812 for the parcel received this morning. Inside were two beautiful Half Granny Shawls, Butterflies and the last Square for our special 1,000th Blanket. Thank you so much. The Butterflies are going to be so useful my Butterfly stash is getting pretty low.

Let's take a look now.


Great colour combinations in these two Shawls.



 Thanks for helping me out with the Square too baw1812, thank you so much!

Barbara has very kindly sent in a pretty Granny Square Blanket today. She tells me that she started the Blanket using scraps of yarn that she had lying about with no particular use in mind. Then she heard about our 'SIBOL' project and was motivated to get on with it and get it finished. I'm ever so grateful to you Barbara. I will be visiting a Home again very soon and I will definitely be taking your Blanket out with me. It's a great size, will be very cozy and it's really pretty. Thanks so much once again.



Thank you both very much.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment