Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 16 June 2014

Butterflies flying in today!

Good Morning to you all!

I do hope you will scroll down and look at the Sunshine Blankets and Shawls that have arrived recently. I wouldn't want you to miss anything.

I would like to thank Maria Jesus and Purlygalore today for the beautiful Butterflies received today. They really are gorgeous. I am trying to build up my Butterfly stash and I would  also like to take some Butterflies along to a talk I have been invited to do on July 8th at Digbeth-in-the-Field United Reformed Church in Birmingham. There is a small Group of Ladies who Knit for various charities and they are running out of things to make and I have been asked to go and give them a talk about our SIBOL Project. Maybe they can make some Blankets for SIBOL! Of course my nerves will kick in again!

Here are the Butterflies received today such lovely colours! Thank you both for making them for me.


Maria Jesus and Purlygalore thank you for the Butterflies!


If you would like to make some  Butterflies please follow the LINKS.

Written Pattern HERE
Video Tutorial HERE

Have a good day everyone!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment