Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 26 September 2013

Let's Get Crafting magazines - For Sale. De-cluttering!

Good Morning and welcome!

'Let's Get Crafting' magazines for sale.

25 'Let's Get Crafting' magazines for sale to raise money for Stationery for SIBOL.


'Let's Get Crafting!' For Sale.


As you can appreciate there are many hidden costs with our 'SIBOL' Group.
The most expensive cost is stationery for the Group. This involves Cards for the Blankets and
Brochures which I hand out at the Homes I visit.

To raise money for these things I am having a de-cluttering exercise and I have 25 'Let's Get Crafting'
magazines for sale.

Are you interested at all?

These are the issues I have for sale.

Numbers 15, 19, 23, 25, 27, 28, 32, 33, 34 35,
               36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45,
               46, 47, 48, 49, 50,

A set of 25 Magazines is £50.00 Plus Post and Packing.
A set of 5 Magazines of your choice is £10.00 Plus Post and Packing.
They work out at £2.00 each. No yarn included.

I will ship abroad if you are willing to pay the Postage costs.
I would quote you. Thank you.

Please contact me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thank you!

It was nice to have Pippa visit me this morning. It was only a flying visit but she bought along a Blanket that she had put together for us.  Grace our 80 year old 'SIBOLETTE' had very kindly given her some Crocheted Squares and Pippa assembled the first one for us. She also bought more Squares for our 'SIBOL' project.


008




Squares from Grace. Thank you!




It's nice to know that Grace is still enjoying making Squares for us. Thank you for bringing them Pippa.

Pippa herself has been Crocheting a Square for our 500th Blanket. I am pleased you have made a Square for the Challenge and I can now make the Blanket up. Thanks very much. This is a wonderful idea.


005



Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x














No comments:

Post a Comment