Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 12 January 2013

Daffodil Squares, Lime Cordial and Grape Crush!

Good Morning,

A bumper delivery of SIBOL Goodies today from 'jean nock' and 'Sally'.

Thank you to 'jean nock' who has very kindly made some Daffodil Squares for our Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge.  As stated over on SIBOL CHALLENGES it is going to take me quite a while to collect the Squares for our special Marie Curie Challenge. I am trying to make 9 Blankets to be donated to the 9 Hospices up and down the Country. That's the idea, but let's see how we get on collecting them.

'jean nock' has made some beauties and I am very grateful to her. Along with the Daff Squares I received some SIBOL Butterflies and a beautiful little pink Heart. So cute.....

Here they are now.

'jean nock' Your Squares, Heart and Butterflies have arrived! Thank you!


The light is a bit iffy today, sorry.

I've made a Slide Show for you, sit back and enjoy!


 
Created with flickr slideshow.

Thank you so much 'jean nock'.


I am also very grateful to Sally.  Before Christmas Sally gave me a hand with 'take a bag'. It's
amazing how she puts Knitted Squares together for me!  These blankets are really interesting. The green one I'm going to call 'Lime Cordial' and the other one 'Grape Crush'.


Beautiful Blankets Sally thanks ever so much for giving me a hand.
Sally has helped me with 'take a bag'. How nice is this blanket?


I think this one too is so.....pretty! 'Grape Crush'.


028


Let's take a closer look at the blankets now.

I would like to thank everyone that sent in the Squares for these blankets and also to Sally who made a wonderful job putting them together.



Created with flickr slideshow.



Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!



ViewLogo
x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment