Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 18 January 2013

A box of SIBOL Goodies from the Netherlands.

Good Afternoon,

Well we have snow in the UK today, it's coming down quite heavily and I am inside for the day. Just as well because I have a lot to show you.

This morning a knock came to my door and there standing in the snow was a courier. This poor chap was cold and he had even left his van at the top of the road and walked down with Fiona's parcel. I think he knew how important it was to get this parcel to SIBOL HQ! :)

Fiona 'wilfi' lives in the Netherlands and she has been working so hard for our SIBOL Group that she sent a really heavy box to me today. It was full of goodies for SIBOL and I'm going to start showing you what was inside!


wilfi sent this parcel today!


Fiona packed the box as much as she could. She sent  Butterflies, Ribbons, Squares, seven blankets that she had put together for us and also a beautiful Bird Cage for my Conservatory.


wilfi (Netherlands) Thank you! Butterflies for SIBOL.

Ribbons for SIBOL! Thank you!

Squares for SIBOL. Daffodil Challenge and Butterfly Challenge. Thank you!


Daffodil Squares for our Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge on here
Total count now 92 Daffodil Squares, nearly 4 blankets..
Please help us, why not make a Square with a Daffodil theme?

Did you notice the Butterfly Square? Bottom right.
This is for our Butterfly Challenge.
All details about our Challenges are on here

wilfi sent me the tiny Bird Cage. You know how I love them! Thank you so much!

Here's my sweet Bird Cage. I am going to decorate it as I always do!

Thank you Fiona. I love it. 

wilfi (Fiona) (Netherlands) Thank you for these gorgeous blankets! Simply wonderful.

Gorgeous blankets from Fiona. Hasn't she worked hard for our Group?

These are so pretty and some will be ideal for our Elderly Men too!

I am going to publish this post now and over the next few days I will show you the blankets in more detail. The afternoon light is fading on me.


I am terribly grateful to you Fiona for all the hard work you have put in to these blankets.
You really have put such a lot of effort in to everything and from behalf of myself and our SIBOLETTES a big thank you!

I'll be back soon to show you the blankets.

Thanks for visiting today!

ViewLogo

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment