Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 9 June 2012

Your last chance to own SIBOL Blankets!

Hello Everyone,

I have two beautiful Blankets to show you today, but firstly can I remind you that our auction ends shortly today on three SIBOL Blankets we have on EBAY.

Olympic Blankets


The links for EBAY are over to the right of the Blog scroll down 'under favourites' 'Rule Britannia'. 'Jubilation' and 'Mae'. Please support Alzheimer's!


joyce28 here in the UK has very kindly made and donated two gorgeous Blankets. The first a fruit one, just take a look at the fruit Squares Joyce has knitted. She has put them together so well in this Blanket. It is so 'mouth-watering!'.  The border matches the Squares so well and I just love this Blanket.The name will be 'Nice and Fruity!.

Look at the fruit on this Blanket! Makes your mouth water! Thank you very much Joyce!


Joyce has been so kind because not only has she made the above Blanket she has also designed a beautiful 'Diamond Jubilee' Blanket', called 'Celebrations!'. I can't get over the creativity of the Ladies in our SIBOL Group. Just take a look at the individual Squares in this Blanket they have been made with such a lot of thought. I added some 'SIBOL Butterflies' to both Blankets and some ribbon too.  Joyce has been working so quietly on both of these Blankets and I am so pleased that she thinks our SIBOL project is worthy of her donations.

This is a special 'Diamond Jubilee' Blanket made by joyce28. Thank you so much Joyce! Wonderful!


Golly they both are amazing! I am so grateful to you Joyce. A lot of hard work has gone into these Blankets. I would like to thank Sally too at this point for the beautiful Blankets she sent in to SIBOL yesterday. I would love you to go back a post and have a look at them. Such kindness from the Ladies in our SIBOL Group.

For those who haven't popped in to SIBOL recently I have had to put a hold on accepting 'Stash Squares'. The reason is because I really need to use the Squares up which I have got here. I do hope you understand. I do still need 'Challenge Squares' and details are over on the Challenge Blog. I do still need Blankets too for our Elderly folk. So please join in where-ever you can. Our SIBOL Group is not ending. I do still love it as much as I did before but I have to be realistic in what I can and can't do now.

I will leave you with a Slide Show I have made for the two Blankets received today! Have fun viewing. Thank you very much Joyce and  thanks to you all for popping in to SIBOL!





Created with flickr slideshow.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are utter masterpieces. Well done Joyce, you are brill!!!!

    ReplyDelete