Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 31 May 2012

A new SIBOL and gorgeous Squares!



Ta - Dah! SIBOL 168.



Good Afternoon!
I am very pleased to be showing you a new SIBOL blanket.  I would like to thank everyone for sending these Squares in to me and I would also like to thank 'jean nock' for assembling this blanket for me! I think the blanket has turned out really well. It's great fun putting the squares together and I'm sure you will love this one!

Thanks to 'jean nock' for assembling this Blanket and for everyone making the Squares!


A striking blanket.



Great Squares. Thanks to everyone!



'jean nock' also sent in some Squares which I feel have a 'Jubilee' theme. They are lovely, red, white and blue with gold stars! Simply gorgeous!


'jean nock' pretty red, blue & white Squares!



They really are lovely, thank you for sending them in to me!

I would also like to thank Tina (UK) for the Squares she sent to me today. A great selection for our next 'Think Pink' Blanket and some lovely ones which will go in to the SIBOL Stash!  They have been made beautifully Tina, thank you very much!

Tina (happy spice) (RAV) (UK) Thank you!





Created with flickr slideshow.


She also sent me a cute little Owl, did you spot him? Tina makes these to raise money for charities. We are all doing our bit for charities and it's nice to see what everyone makes! The Squares are so pretty and I am most grateful to you thank you!

Both Ladies have worked extremely hard for 'SIBOL' I am most grateful to you both thank you!

x Sue xc

No comments:

Post a Comment