Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 15 December 2011

Thursdays' Squares from France and the UK!

Good Evening Everyone!

I would like to thank joyce28 (UK) and Katou (France) for sending me Squares today!

It's always great fun to receive Challenge Squares, I love to see how you interpret my Challenges!

Now you remember yesterday I was talking about making a Square for our 'Landscape' Challenge well I am very pleased to say joyce28 has had a go at making one and it's absolutely superb! joyce 28 lives near to the Countryside of Kent and Sussex very close to the Downs and this Square is what she sees!

joyce28 - Your Local Landscape' Square has arrived! Thank you!


I don't know how she does it! Once again the Square is just great! What a beautiful Countryside you have there joyce 28! The Square is so interesting with the different shades of green and I just love the Birds flying high! Thank you so much joyce 28!

Get the idea?  Why not have a go?

Let's move on to Katou in France. Katou is enjoying SIBOL so much. She tells me she really loves Crocheting for our Group. I am so pleased you are enjoying our Challenges Katou. Once again Katou has made a Square for our 'Landscape' Challenge. Let's see what Katou sees from her Window!

'Your Local Landscape'.


Yes you are right! She sees her Garden. If you look closely now you can see trees, flowers, a bench, a swing and a lot of Birds! Absolutely superb Katou! Thank you!

I would like to show you also her beautiful 'Owl' Square. This little fella is great fun! Just take a look at his eyes. I love the colours in this Square. Orange and Brown are wonderful combinations. The Square is of a very simple design but look how effective it is! I love your Owl Katou, thank you.

Square for 'Owl' Challenge. He is just so comical! I love the big rolling eyes! Well done Katou!


Katou also made two other Squares which I am now going to show you in her Slide Show. Sit back now and enjoy looking at her 'One Heart From Around The World' Square and also Luna's Flower Square!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Brilliant Squares Katou I love them thank you so much.

Well there you are two lots of beautiful Challenge Squares. Are they inspiring you to have a go? Why not pop over to our SIBOL Challenge Blog and have a look at the Challenges listed. There is a tight deadline on the Landscape Challenge so please get your Squares in as soon as possible, thank you so much!

Many thanks joyce 28 and Katou!

Bye for now

x Sue x

1 comment: