Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve Squares from the Netherlands!

Hello Everyone!

May I wish you all a Very Happy Christmas!

It is Christmas Eve and my SIBOL work does not stop for this special day! For today I have had some pretty Squares arrive from Karin in the Netherlands! 

Thank you Karin so....much for making these Squares for our Challenges. The first one a beautiful 'Wiggles Square'.  Is just so lovely. The colour combinations are perfect together and this really is such a lovely pattern to try!

'Wiggles' Challenge. Beautiful Square!


I thought you would like it. Why not visit our Challenges and try yourself! Great instructions and tutorial available from Debi in the States!

The next Square is the Jan Eaton Block No. 85 'Lemon Stripe'. Once again Karin has made a pretty Square in wonderful yarn and colours!

'Jan Eaton' 85 'Lemon Stripe'. Great Squares for our Challenges! Many thanks!


I would also like to show you a lovely Heart that Karin has made and sent to SIBOL. I think Karin I will attach this to the 'One Heart From Around The World' Blanket when it is assembled!

Karinaandehaak (Netherlands) Your Squares have arrived thank you!


I just love the Squares you have sent and I do hope that our visitors on SIBOL will like them too! I am positive they will!

May I wish you all a Very Happy Christmas from myself and my family! My SIBOL work is complete for now. I cannot do anymore until we are back to normal. The last Postal Delivery 'thank you Royal Mail' has been made and Karins' Squares have arrived safely!

So it's time to enjoy the festivities 'let's hope' we all have a happy time! Thank you all so much for everything! My trusty SIBOLETTES, my FOLLOWERS, and anyone else visiting SIBOL and giving me so much support with my SIBOL project. A 'Big Thank You!'. 

x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. hi sue , merry christmas huni , beautiful christmas squares love to all xxxxmel k1 p1 project xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays , Mrs. Sue ! nice squraes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas's blankets! and such beautiful squares! Merry Chistmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermoso todo lo que hacés,Muchas felicidades amiga que lo pases muy bien junto a toda tu familia,te deseo un mejor año, besitos.

    ReplyDelete