Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 15 September 2011

Squares from the UK and our 90th Ta - Dah!

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 90!!!!!!!



Good Evening Everyone!

I am sorry I am late posting today. I have been out today  and on my return I wanted to get the second of the 'Tropical' Challenge  finished.

May I say once again thank you so much for taking part in this particular Challenge. The Squares have just been so lovely. It's a joy to put each one together, I appreciate each one thank you!

It was such a warm afternoon and I couldn't wait to get out on to the patio to take some photos for you.

But first I have some Squares, so I will keep you waiting just a little bit longer.

May I thank Mrs S. Carmell from Essex. I actually don't think she has got a computer but I will say thank you anyway. I received two beautiful Squares today and I'm just so happy that you've donated them to SIBOL. Thank you for the interest you have shown in our SIBOL project.

Mrs Carmell (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank you!


Your Squares Mrs Carmell are very pretty indeed, thank you.

I would also like to thank Joanna (UK) for taking part in Luna's Flower Challenge. If you are interested in making one of these Squares click on the photo over to the right. You will go through to her blog. Luna has written instructions to make the Flower Square and photos too! I'll give you the link here too. Thank you Joanna, I'm pleased you enjoyed making the Flower Square and thank you Luna for doing this for SIBOL!

Joanna (UK) Luna's Square has arrived! Thank you!


It's come out beautifully Joanna, thank you very much for sending to SIBOL.

Now for our Ta - Dah!.   This is the 90th.  Ten more Ta - Dah's and we will be there at our 100th 'Sunshine Blanket'.  What an achievement.  I am getting excited now for our Big one!

This is the second 'Tropical Blanket' and I would like a name for this one please.

I do hope you like it. They were the most beautiful Squares and I had such fun with them.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed Squares for this Challenge. 'Please add note' if you see your Square. Name please Ladies!


Would you like to see the first one again?

Thanks to everyone that has contributed Squares for this Blanket.It's the first of the 'Tropical theme'. Please 'add note' if you see your Square!


crochet3love has called this first one 'Island of Love'. Good name don't you think?. Each Square has been made with Love from all of you!

Now for the Slide Show sit back and enjoy!





Thanks once again to everyone that sent me Squares for this Blanket and also to Mrs Carmell and Joanna. Have a lovely evening everyone! Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' this evening.,

x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow totally awesome and getting closer and closer to that big 100 :)Gorgeous squares everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODOS SUS TRABAJOS; SON VERDADERAS OBRAS DE ARTE LE FELICITO!!!

    ABRAZOS Y FELIZ FÍN DE SEMANA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sue,
    I am so excited to see the square that I made (it is the 4th one down, right in the middle, just beneath the butterfly!) This makes me so insanely happy that it should make you laugh!!
    Thrilled to see this is the 90th blanket. What a great job you did in putting these squares together! I LOVE IT! All these squares are so good, I am tickled pink (or orange) to have been a part of it!!!
    Your fan for LIFE!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 10 more to go till the big 100! I love that tropical blanket, its almost like a sunset isn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 90 blankets. I have difficulty keeping up with your progress but it's fantastic what you have achieved!

    ReplyDelete