Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 26 August 2011

Challenge Squares arrive from the UK!

Good Evening Everyone!

It's a miserable day here in the UK, bit chilly and it's been raining.  We are having the last of our Bank Holidays on Monday, so it's a nice long weekend for those in the UK.

I'm very happy to be showing you the Squares that have come in from  Rags4bags here in the UK.  She has made gorgeous Squares for our Challenges.  I particularly lilke the Flower Square which she has made.

This is a gorgeous Flower Square!


I'm sure you would like to have a look at the other Squares too, thanks so much Rags4bags and here is your Slide Show!




Created with flickr slideshow.


We do have another web site which shows some of our favourite Squares. if anyone would like to contribute 'please' let me know and I will send you an invitation. Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net I'd be very happy for you to 'team blog' so you can share your pattern with us.  The web site is SIBOL - The Archive.

Well I think that's all for now, thank you once again Rags4bags for the wonderful Squares, they are very much appreciated.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. A great weekend to you too Sue please God make the rain end.

    ReplyDelete