Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 4 May 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 65 'Sea of Daisys'

SIBOL 65 'Sea of Daisys' made and donated to SIBOL by rebekkas' goodies!


Hello Everyone!

I have a very special Ta - Dah! for you today!  In the post this morning I received a box.  Now on the outside it said Amazon and I thought I had received a Crocheting Book which  I had ordered. But no.....I opened it up and inside was a really pretty Blanket.

I had found out earlier in the week that one special Lady 'namely' Heather 'rebekkas' goodies' was going to send a Blanket but it came so quick it took me by surprise!

Oh goodness what a treat!  Heather had very kindly sent me a beautiiul Blanket which she had made herself and wanted to donate to SIBOL.  Well I can't tell you how lovely  it is you must look for yourselves.  The colors of the Squares are just beautiful 

Heather sent me two blue Butterflies and even pale blue ribbon, I am absolutely over the moon and I'm sure the Ladies in the Nursing Home are just going to love it.

Thank you so much Heather and here are some photos I'm sure you will agree it's absolutely beautiful!






Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

x Sue x

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blanket. And how nice of her to donate it too. I'm sure someone is really going to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blanket. It will be
    Loved and cherished. I'm just now getting to CONGRATULATE you on the Royal Wedding blanket win. I'm so excited for SIBOL. What awesome recognition. Again, congratulations.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo lovely one how kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty! Beautiful work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i do love those daisies fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way many congratulations with the royal wedding blanket. I have told so many people the wonderful news that I thought I must have said something to you too. I get so forgetful these days. I was particularly glad to see it make a heap of money for good causes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue and has been, I love your blanquet royal wedding and now is with those colors mixed so beautifully, I must congratulate you! , To be sure the recipient will be more than happy! , hugs, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very kind of Heather.
    It's a wonderful blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous blanket, so pretty and the colours are fabulous. Well done, it will be admired by many for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous blanket ... very well done, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. QUE PRECIOSA ESA MANTA DE COLORES CLAROS ...ME ENCANTAN ...
    Y LA CASA...Y LA PILA DE CUADRADITOS..Y LOS COLORES....ASI ATADITOS...
    PRECIOSO.
    SALUDOS.

    ReplyDelete