Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 28 April 2011

Squares from the UK today!

Hello Everyone!

I'm very pleased to be showing you some Squares that came in from Wigglescrochet and BrendaS2 today.

Wigglescrochet sent me a great selection of Squares from greens to brightly coloured Squares. Thank you so much Wigglescrochet  I am so pleased you enjoyed making them.

Wigglescrochet (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank You!


I have made you a Slide Show enjoy!




Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


BrendaS2 also sent me a gorgeous Jan Eaton Square. Thank you Brenda! This Square is No. 64 'Sunshine Lace'. It's such a pretty pattern. I hope you enjoyed making it.

BrendaS2 (UK) Your Jan Eaton Square No. 64 has arrived today Thank you! Beautiful!

I also have a new Ta - Dah for you coming up shortly. BrendaS2 has very kindly put a SIBOL together for me.  I will hopefully show it tomorrow!

Thank you both for the great selection of Squares I'm very grateful to you both!

Enjoy the Royal Wedding everyone!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. They are nice!Have i Nice day tomorrow,we are watching the royal wedding on the television!

    ReplyDelete