Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 9 November 2010

You are invited to come to afternoon tea! Ta - Dah!!!!! and Squares from the UK!

Such yummy strawberries!.....>


Hi Everyone!

Well it certainly is a cold day here again.  I've been outside to do my 39th Ta - Dah! and while setting my 'props' up I shivered because it was so...cold.  But well worth it, because today I have my 39th Ta - Dah to introduce to you! 'Strawberries 'n Cream'  - Thank You Kim!

I just love these pretty Squares. My favourite colour is pink....>

Yes it's the first of the 'Strawberry and Cream' themed Blankets.  Thank you to everyone who has contributed Squares. There are another 3 to do, so if you don't see your Square, just bear with me. The
Squares have been amazing once again, you never fail to amaze me.  The ideas you come up with are just
fantastic! So Thank You!!!

May I thank Brenda S2 on Flickr for her Butterflies and also Merchy for the little Strawberry hanging. Beautiful.

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 39. 'Strawberry and Cream' theme 1/4. Any offers on names please?

I have particularly liked this theme. I hope you will enjoy looking at the photos.






I've had a busy day today loading photos up.  But I don't mind, I love it.

Today I'm very happy to say we have a new 'SIBOLETTE'.  Welcome Jessica to SIBOL!
Jessica has a Blog I hope you will pop over and say hello to her.  She has sent me some Squares today
and I've very pleased to say that she has taken part in our 'Jan Eaton' Challenge.  Jessica has very kindly
crocheted up No. 21. This was the last Square to be chosen out of the Block List, do you remember my post?

Well here it is and Jessica has made a great job of it, thank you so much.  I am just waiting for Brenda and Kim now and then I can make the Blanket up. I can't wait! Thank You Jessica so...much for the gorgeous Squares! I am pleased you enjoyed the Challenge!

Our Jan Eaton Challenge Block No. 21. Thank You!....>

Sit back Jessica I have made you a Slide Show! Thank You!





Have a great evening everyone and thanks for visiting SIBOL today!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!
    This is so beautiful Sue! Superb!
    I was looking forward to see this Challenge's blankets. I love this theme it is so great!
    The colours fit perfectly, you have done an amazing work Sue!
    And you have brighten my day. It is so wet & cloudy here today... This blanket is a cheer up!

    And Jessica welcome to SIBOL! Nice square it is, I like the colours you have chosen, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and summery and warm. I remember it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome Jessica fabuous squares,ooh the strawberries and cream theme is where i joined up can i remember which squares i sent?? haha fabulous Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely slideshow Sue - I'm really glad that my squares made it to you so quickly and yes I will definitely be doing some more in the future. I can't wait to see them in your upcoming blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Cute....It´s so sweet.Goes with your cake slices.Beautiful blanket.They all so cute .Wow ....love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one GORGEOUS blanket! Well done ladies. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blanket. I love this theme!
    And Jessica; great job, lovely squares!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! The strawberries and cream blanket looks so great! Cheerfull and happy!




    pssst... maybe you should check out my blog........

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful blanket and great idea (though I must admit i wouldn't fancy stitching all those squares together). I would love to get involved in crocketing your next Eaton Blanket, I am assuming as all the 1 - 25 squares are now accounted for you are taking numbers for the next blanket? If so I would like to do no. 37. I am able to do basic crocket with a few self taught stitches sowould rather complete something simple rather tan try something too challenging for my abilities. I am a member of for the love of crochet along and have posted a few pictures of baby blankets I have completed and have my ow n blog April Cottage Ramblings so I would welcome anyone to call by and visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone for these comments. Very much appreciated!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. April Cottage Ramblings I have left a message on your blog thank you! x

    ReplyDelete