Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 3 September 2010

Squares from the UK arrived yesterday!

Hello Everyone!

Many apologies to Manda's challenges and Maytaurus (MSE) because yesterday their Squares arrived and unfortunately I couldn't get on to Blogger. I tried all afternoon and it was so annoying. But today early bird as I am I'm posting photos of gorgeous Squares.

First of all I would like to thank Manda's challenges for the super Squares received yesterday.  I did tell Amanda that we had to abandon the Childrens' Picture Square Challenge unfortunately but I'm sure we will
find a great use for them next year. It's one of those silly 'Elf and Safety' issues here in the UK! :)

Anyway, Amanda made gorgeous Kiddies' Squares and if you look very closely there is something so tiny and cute at the bottom of her photo. She very kindly made me a tiny weeney pair of 'flip flops!'. They are so
sweet and treated me to a beautiful heart shaped box of fudge!!!!! I know who cares about those calories!
So Amanda here is your Slide Show sit back and enjoy.  Thank you so much for the fantastic Squares I just love them.

Look very closely at the bottom of this picture! Can you see what they are?





Weren't they just so cute!

Now yesterday I also had a beautiful set of Squares arrive from Maytaurus over on MSE. which is a Charity Knitting and Crocheting site. The work the Ladies do for Charities is simply amazing. Maytaurus has
very kindly sent me Squares before and I am so....grateful to her. The Squares will be so useful to me and I
just loved taking photos for you all to see. Maytaurus made me the sweetest little cupcake, do you want to see? Simply lovely. Thank you so much.

Maytaurus Thank You so much for the gorgeous cup cake too!


I'd like to showcase your beautiful Squares Maytaurus, here goes and many thanks!






Thank you both so much for the Squares it's very nice of you both to help me with the project.

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, these are beautiful. Oh such cute teddies. I love the flip-flops too.
    I would like to thank you for the beautiful card and letter I got in the mail today as well. You have totally made my day today Sue, it's so lovely to get pretty mail. Thank you.
    have a lovely weekend at your place. Gosh I just love those squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love these squares! The child theme squares are really nice and I like a lot Maytaurus' squares.
    But really, the cake piece is the most yummmmmy thing!
    Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I love crocheting cakes, I have a few. The squares are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those teddy ones, pity about the 'Elf and safety' regs. I am sure the squares will find a lovely home though. Well done to all the other lovely squares as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest yet. What fun cupcake too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative squares from Amanda and Maytaurus. They are so colorful and lively!

    ReplyDelete