Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 16 September 2010

Squares arrive from Spain and the UK.

Good Evening Everyone!

Today I had two lots of Squares arrive. 

The first set is from Alhana who lives in Spain. Alhana has sent me 7 Granny Squares and I just love these Squares.  I love the colours she has chosen and the 'traditional Granny Square' is still my favourite. Look how it looks different with a variety of colours used.  Alhana spoilt me today by sending me two pieces of her gorgeous Crocheting! Just take a look in the Slide Show.  Thank you so much Alhana it was very nice of you and I am so....grateful for your 'SIBOL' contribution.  I am so pleased you are now a 'SIBOLETTE!'

Thank You Alhana!


Here's your very own Slide Show, enjoy!




Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I also received some Squares today from Kinsey in the UK. She has sent me three lovely Squares for our Christmas Challenge. Aren't these flowers pretty? Take a look.  Thank you so much for the Squares and I do hope you enjoyed the Challenge Kinsey!

The Flowers look so real! ....>

Here's your Slide Show Kinsey! Thank You!




Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.

8 comments:

  1. I am so happy I am a SIBOLETTE now! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are too!! x Thank you Alhana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such lovely squares, I'd love to have a go at thosw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful squares! The christmas ones are just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the christmas ones, the 3D effect is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd better get crack'in on some new sqaures soon. Looks like the christmas colors are arriving. I'm so far behind, still working on the fall colors...icks....
    Hope you have recovered from your big week.
    Finally, check-in before leaving in the morning for VT. All packed, but really nervous about no computer for one whole week.

    Toodles,
    kate

    ReplyDelete