Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 28 August 2010

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 26 'Blue and White' theme 2.

Good Evening Everyone!

Its' 10.40pm Saturday evening. I know I am good aren't I? Doing SIBOL work on a Saturday evening! I just had to load up my photos on Flickr and make you a Slide Show because today I finished SIBOL No. 26! We've just got back from our favourite Curry house and I thought I'd post this before bed for you.

Well I have to say I have  had such a lot of fun once again making this Blanket.  Your Squares are just so delightful to work with. They really are  a pleasure and I enjoy it so much.  This Blanket doesn't look much
different to the last one.  I have been using some white yarn which I have plenty of, but the special thing about this one is the edging was crocheted with home-dyed yarn from The Garden Bell.  Thank you so much
Kate for the donation of yarn it is so nice to work with and the colours were spot on!

I went outside just after Mr. Twins cut the grass today. The Garden is looking much tidier now even though my Flowers have gone off now, which is a real shame. I planted up some pink tulips today in my Dads' wheelbarrow and my Grandmothers old metal bowl which I now use for planters. So I'm hopefully going to get something to show you in the Spring.


Here's my Slide Show, sit back and enjoy the latest Blanket. Thank you so much for the wonderful Squares I really do appreciate each one!





I would like to thank all our new Followers, it's such  a pleasure to have you on board! Enjoy your Weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,wow love your blue and white blankets. 26!!! you are a crochet machine :0)
    I'm having a giveaway over at my blog, if you fancy entering .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow blanket 26 and it is so beautiful, great work Mrs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another stunner i must say they are gorgeous Blue & white blankies !! and such pretty yarn that Kate has dyed for you what a talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blanket is beautiful Sue. Congratulations to you and all of the sweet ladies who donated squares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about Blue Belle for a name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done paillongold!
    This name now has been chosen twice, so I'm going for that one!
    Congratulations to you too!
    I hope everyone will pop over to Janes' new blog and introduce yourselves! We love new friends on SIBOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes......beautiful ....love the blue and white .....love it ! Thanks for visiting.You always make my day,i'm havin fun with MOM.Thanks for doing all you are doing with the squares.

    Hugs ,

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for the linkie... Yeap, it needs to be The Blues Brothers.... Great fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue is my favorite color and the mix of blues on this blanket with the white is absolutely gorgeous. Such wonderful work you are doing. God bless you. Have a great rest of the week. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete