Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 3 August 2010

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 22. (Flower Theme 7).

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for visiting SIBOL today! I'm welcoming all our New Followers also, it's lovely to have you ......... It's always a special day when I have a Ta - Dah to show you.  I finished SIBOL No. 22 yesterday and just had the Butterflies to make this morning.  Then went out quickly before the sun went back in to take some photos for you.

This Blanket I think is so.....colourful.   The Squares are just something else! Thanks to all the Ladies who have contributed Squares and are already in the Blankets especially for the Flower Themes. I can't believe I've had enough Flower Squares for 7 Blankets! Can you believe that?   Now these Blankets were 'all planned' at the Deadline date.  Now I have to say I have had Flower Squares come in a little bit later namely The Garden Bell and Luna's Red and Blue Flower Squares. I also had I would say maybe 8 Flower Squares which were over.  I do intend to use these. I've been working really hard with these Flower Blankets and I need to catch up with SIBOL admin 'I call it' before I can proceed any further. I have to see 'Square wise' where I am to see if I can make up another Flower Blanket or maybe at a push (2). Please bear with me.

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying SIBOL! Still after 22 SIBOLS, I am still getting a 'kick' out of all this. I just love everything about SIBOL.  I love sorting the Challenges out for you, I love receiving your Squares, I love making the Slide Shows for you and I love putting the photos on Flickr.  I love sorting the Squares out, I love Crocheting the Blankets up, I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING!!

I couldnt' do any of this without you, so many, many thanks to you all! Without further a do, I'm introducing SIBOL No. 22 (Flower Theme 7!)

Aren't these Squares just so lovely? ......> (Please 'add note' to your Square!)..........>







May I also thank Luna for the beautiful Squares she has posted on SIBOL.
These are for the Sea Challenge, and they really are so lovely.
If you haven't seen them please go back a post. I don't want you to
miss them. Many thanks again Luna!

Have a lovely evening everyone!


4 comments:

  1. There's no doubt...supremely colorific. Congratulations Sue on yet another beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is really beautiful.
    Congratulations Sue and all the ladies who contributed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both for your comments!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! I can see my african flower!!! i am so happy to collaborate!!!

    lots of kisses

    ReplyDelete