Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 13 April 2010

Tuesday Squares from the UK.

Hi Everyone!

Some brightly coloured Squares arrived today from the UK! From Bonsall.

These colours seem to go so well, lovely and bright just right for our 'sun' theme blankets. I am so.....pleased Bonsall wanted to help us with Squares and when she can she's going to do a few more! So I'll look forward to that. She's got such a lovely selection of Amigurumi dolls and she's even made some 'Jedwards' off the T.V. For our friends abroad these two twin boys were recently on a talent show here in the UK. They were really cute lads, and had a really weird hairstyle.  Bonsall has made two dolls resembling them and they are so....wacky.  They even have girlfriends! So comical. Well done Bonsall. Please pop over and have a look at them.  I know Ladies from the Knitting forum would love to see them as they have recently been making knitted dolls after seeing  'Harry Hills TV burp show'.

Look at these bright Squares from bonvillespics!   UK. Aren't they gorgeous! Arrived today. Thank you!

Bonsalls' Squares are over to the left in the Slide Show.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. I want to thank you for all your help. You can see the fruits of my labour on my blog now. I would like to make some squares for you as well so please email me with your details. Please also can you let me know how many rounds I should do with either a size 4 or 3.5 hook and double knitting wool. Thanks for everything. xx

    ReplyDelete