Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 30 April 2010

Squares from America on Friday and some details about Inside Crochet.

Hi Everyone!

'An Angel' sent these all the way from America today. I am so.....grateful!


For our 'sun' theme! Off GrannySquare49 USA Thank you such beautiful Squares!


Thank you 'Angel' USA. Beautiful Squares arrived today.

These are all such beautiful Squares. On the top photo my favourite of course is the 'sun'. Isn't it just so cute!

The photo at the bottom my favourite on this one is the purple Square bottom right. They are made with love and I am truly grateful! Thank you!

If anyone wants a copy of the 'Inside Crochet' Magazine, I have been buying them from W.H. Smith every now and then, but I have found out that they are available digitally. So why not try the link out. http://www.yudu.com/  it's quite a good magazine.

A short post today I have to sort my Squares out this evening.  There are such a lot!!! Imagine 5 sets of Squares (well 5 1/2 actually!)  all over your Lounge floor!!  They were on the floor last night as well. I did plan them all out, but no I have to change them tonight.  Now I'm waiting for Little Miss Twin (1) to go out clubbing and then I can have a good go at them.  Let's say quite a Challenge Ladies for me I have to say! But I'll be okay once I get going. A little bit daunting.......


 Have a good weekend everyone! Please view the Slide Show!  Thanks again 'Angel!'.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link to the magazine. That will be so helpful.
    Todays squares are wonderful and so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You receive some beautiful squares, and you know why? Because you are doing something very special and it shines through your bright and good heart. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone...passing by to say Hello and look on all the beautiful squares.This is getting interesting day by day.They all so cute.

    Have a great day ,

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Angel squares are so colorful. I love that sunshine smiley face. Way to go Angel!!!!

    ReplyDelete